Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

Nice to see a flash game with such humor and character. The vulgar humor set on he backdrop of a childlike game visually probably enhanced the experience for me. Hope this gets a sequel soon!

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks a lot!

Quotidian Quotidian

This game went places. I actually expected it to go even further than it did. The message of the game was pretty obvious so I wont comment on that but I do want to say that the game maybe should have gotten a little more f**ked up. Maybe a couple more days would have have the descent more scary. Its just a thought though. Maybe the game could have have gotten a little ridiculous and chaotic to show how little our actions can mean so little in the end.

Anyway those are just a few random thoughts. The graphics are presentable and the shift in tone was nicely expressed by this game. Music was great. In a whole, nice game with a decently presented message.

Playing With Letters Playing With Letters

Great game. The narrative was engaging and one has to appreciate a game which only requires words to relay its story. The puzzles were logical if one puts enough thought into it, no walkthrough required for, however I did use an online anagram convertor which I'm pretty sure you didn't indent lol :P.

However I would never have guessed how to get the secret ending and appreciate you basically telling us in the description for us dumb kids. Hopefully the sequel comes out soon.

One complain I do have is that while Noel is quite the awesome psycho I don't like the Satan motif he has. It makes him more generic in a way.

That being said I enjoyed the game and loved the music. Hopefully there will be a sequel soon. :D

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you!

I like to consider myself a writer too, at least as a hobby. I should write stories much more often than I have been recently though! For some reason, writing in English is the most fun to me, even if it is my third language.
And don't worry! Using an online anagram solver is totally permitted, and is actually encouraged to be used as a short cut if needed. You see, most of the puzzle is actually figuring out what the puzzle even is in the first place, in this game.

Yeah. If anything, I am dumb for making the secret ending so impossible to figure out. I didn't intend for it to even be found easily at all, but so many people where interested in it that I didn't have the heart to deny them access. I appreciate the amount of interest people have shown in the story.

Well, I don't know if you noticed, but Noel is quite mocking and has a tone of sarcasm in his writings. As his creator, I can reveal that he isn't really serious about the demonic thing. If anything, it's part of his mockery of the people around him. After all, he asked what other people call him, and not what he calls himself.

I'm sorry to say that I simply don't have time to wrok on a sequel yet, but maybe I will have time to make one sometime next year. I certainly hope so!

Thanks a lot for your review and your thoughts!

Spider-man Tale Spider-man Tale

Great work! Just have to nitpick and say that just after the Mary Jane and the next spidey image the text has some incorrect grammar. Otherwise this quite the perfect piece.

enzob7 responds:

Thank you! I really appreciate it! Can you please suggest rephrase options for the incorrect text? I will sure fix it and publish an updated version.

*** The screen has been updated. Thank you! :)

Banana Loving Boy Banana Loving Boy

Interesting character design. Love your choice of colours too!

Gunvocanoloidasts wallpaper Gunvocanoloidasts wallpaper

Never heard of this franchise but this piece looks really good. The light billboard thingys on either side looks really cool. The colours are also beautiful as hell.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I appreciate your thoughts on my piece. Those are not billboards but are holographic monitors.