All 25 art Reviews

Spider-man Tale Spider-man Tale

Great work! Just have to nitpick and say that just after the Mary Jane and the next spidey image the text has some incorrect grammar. Otherwise this quite the perfect piece.

enzob7 responds:

Thank you! I really appreciate it! Can you please suggest rephrase options for the incorrect text? I will sure fix it and publish an updated version.

*** The screen has been updated. Thank you! :)

Banana Loving Boy Banana Loving Boy

Interesting character design. Love your choice of colours too!

Gunvocanoloidasts wallpaper Gunvocanoloidasts wallpaper

Never heard of this franchise but this piece looks really good. The light billboard thingys on either side looks really cool. The colours are also beautiful as hell.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I appreciate your thoughts on my piece. Those are not billboards but are holographic monitors.

Super Mario Odyssey Super Mario Odyssey

Real great. Love the fact you added the piranha plant flowers cause the were obviously the cutest part of the whole thing.

mogy64 responds:

how couldnt i add them? theyre the best! i hope from now on piranha plants are considered the official flowers for weddings
thanks!

23 Samus Aran (animated) 23 Samus Aran (animated)

Just finished super metroid a week before the announcement so I'm very hype for the new game. Great piece as usual.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you. I would love to hear some constructive critique from you since you take a star off. I need to play Super Metroid to complete my life which my childhood is lacking.

Dino Melt mockup Dino Melt mockup

This is really great. Definitely a fan of this art style.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

*Agrees* Butzbo's art style is boss. :)

CHECK M8 CHECK M8

Finally, a true representation of our amazing Earth! How did you upload this image without getting caught by the Illuminati?

In memory of Edd Gould... In memory of Edd Gould...

I'm sure he would have loved this if he saw it.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

He's in heaven right now. I'm sure he will wander the earth as a spirit finding fan arts for him.

Katy Perry Katy Perry

Amazing piece. Those eyes look more really than any person I have seen in real life. :)

mlillustration responds:

Thank You....see I told you had something lol! Super busy. A Captain America one is on its way.

Soda Jerk Soda Jerk